In Good Time - Week Five
Turning to God
Join Albert Bogle as introduces us to our new theme for the month of July is 'In Good Time'.
Many parts of Christianity — from kneeling to pray, or approaching a communion table, or even going on a pilgrimage — are acts of physically turning towards God. God is not located in any one particular place but by turning intentionally to focus our minds, we are in a sense turning to face God.
When do we find the time to emotionally, spiritually and physically turn to God? And what happens when we do?
Find this weeks Questions: Connect
Find out more about the new theme: In Good Time
- Weekly Message - 30.07.22
- Angus Mathieson - The Iona Community
- Albert Bogle reads Acts 2: 42
- Christine Colliar - Prayers for Others
- Jack Steel reads Hebrews 12: 1-6
- Weekly Message - 20.07.22
- Sunday Message - Neil Urquhart
- In Good Time - Week Five
- In Good Time - Week Four
- In Good Time - Week Three
- In Good Time - Week two
- Sunday Message - Laura Digan
Comments on Videos
“Like sporting theme this week”
“Really like sporting analogy”
“Great analogy- TEAM - superb Neil”
“Thanks you so much ; this is so powerful and has made me look at this parable in a very different way. God…”