The Word on the Street
This is the fifth of our Christmas Poems & Prayers of reflection. Today's reflection, written by Albert Bogle, looks to the streets. As the times and circumstances we have taken for granted change around us, what is the word on the streets?
This video is part of our series of short poems and prayers between Christmas and New Year.
Check out yesterday's video: 24 Carat
- Evening Prayer with Alec Shuttleworth - 13.04.21
- What do you want to see in Church - Post Covid?
- Gillian Rooney reads Acts 4: 32-35
- George Sneddon reads Acts 3: 1-10
- Let us Pray - James Cathcart
- Rooting out the Weeds with Jane Steel
- Clothes of Jesus Prayer with Laura Digan
- Samuel Limbe reads John 20: 1-9
- 2nd Corinthians 5: 16-21 read by Andrea Woollard
- Weekly Message - 02.04.21
- Invitation to Online Maunday Thursday Communion
- Hosanna - Call To Worship
Comments on Videos
“Great message Albert. Thank you.”
“Lovely. Thank you Andrea.”
“I love the story of Elijah.”