The Word on the Street
This is the fifth of our Christmas Poems & Prayers of reflection. Today's reflection, written by Albert Bogle, looks to the streets. As the times and circumstances we have taken for granted change around us, what is the word on the streets?
This video is part of our series of short poems and prayers between Christmas and New Year.
Check out yesterday's video: 24 Carat
- Evening Prayer with Alec Shuttleworth - 4.08.21
- Theme Intro - A Suitcase of Stories
- Weekly Message - 02.08.21
- Join us for Sunday Live - Live & in Person!
- Weekly Message - 25.07.21
- Paul and Katriona Goode read Psalm 23
- Breath Prayer with Laura Digan
- Tom Armstrong Reads Mark 6: 30-34, 53-56
- Weekly Message - 18.07.21
- Let’s Go to Golgotha - Book Club
- Jack Steel reads Mark 6:1-6
- Weekly Message - 11.07.21
Comments on Videos
“Thank you, Laura. I find this type of prayer suits me well.”
“Beautifully read and what a glorious setting to read from.”
“Thank you for this Laura.”
“Wonderful reflection and beautifully presented! Thanks Alec.”