The Seduction of Power in Politics
Are we drawn to do good because we might discover that we have power over someone or something. Do we play political games in our relationships with each other to gain power in order to control and manipulate a friendship or a relationship? Contrast this kind of power with the powerlessness of Christ. He who talks about the greatest being the servant. He talks about the last becoming first. He talks about winning a power struggle through love rather than hate.
About this video
This video is part of the Life Frame Part 2 theme.
- Evening Prayer with Alec Shuttleworth - 09.07.20
- Weekly Message - Come Home - 06.07.20
- Sunday Live Replay 05.07.20
- Weekly Review 3 July 2020
- Live Jam Friday - 03.07.20
- Who Am I ? By Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Weekly Message - 29.06.20
- Sunday Live Replay 28.06.20
- Weekly Review 26.06.20
- Live Jam Friday - 26.06.20
- God speaks to Abraham
- Sunday Live Replay 21.06.20