Let’s Go to Golgotha - Book Club
This week, travel back in time to the moment that Christ was crucified! We are reading ’Let’s Go to Golgotha’ by Garry Kilworth.
Read & Listen to the book: Let's Go to Golgotha
Inspired by this months theme on Sanctuary First Telling Time we are having a look at time travel! Time-travelling tourists go on a "Crucifixion Tour". The tour operator warns the tourists that they must not do anything to disrupt history, Pan Time-Tours takes some precautions to help its tourists blend in — they will be physically present at the time and place of the Crucifixion — and to prevent any historical accidents. But, as often happens with time-travel stories, complications ensue nonetheless.
The audiobook will be posted on the event page on Wednesday morning, have a listen and come along and join us on Thursday at 3pm!
- Weekly Message - 13.09.21
- Waterfall Prayer
- Weekly Message - 05.09.21
- Under our Feet - Introduction
- Weekly Message - 29.08.21
- Weekly Message - 22.08.21
- Jane Steel reads Psalm 34
- Story of Unlikely Heroes - Laura Digan
- Weekly Message - 16.08.21
- Theme Intro - A Suitcase of Stories
- Weekly Message - 08.08.21
- Weekly Message - 02.08.21
Comments on Videos
“Hey Ruaraidh, are you trying out the new app? :)”
“Thank you, Alec. I appreciate this time of worship and reflection before I go to sleep. Bless you.”
“May you know rest and flourishing James. Love the challenge of being tender hearted and thinking about what…”