The Seduction of Power through Technology
Technology dominating our lives rather than using technology to serve our lives. Could we be worshipping our own ingenuity and ability as we celebrate the advances we have made in technology. Mankind has almost tried to become a god just like the first Adam who ate of the knowledge of good and evil, or those who built the tower of babel. Could we be getting too big for our boots? Prayers reflecting the a proper assessment of who we are as created creatures. Prayers helping us to see how technology can be our servant rather than our master. There are many other aspects of this idea that no doubt can be developed .
About this video
This video is part of the Life Frame Part 2 theme.
- Evening Prayer with Alec Shuttleworth - 09.07.20
- Weekly Message - Come Home - 06.07.20
- Sunday Live Replay 05.07.20
- Weekly Review 3 July 2020
- Live Jam Friday - 03.07.20
- Who Am I ? By Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Weekly Message - 29.06.20
- Sunday Live Replay 28.06.20
- Weekly Review 26.06.20
- Live Jam Friday - 26.06.20
- God speaks to Abraham
- Sunday Live Replay 21.06.20