Make an Offering
You can support our work by making a donation. It is a quick and simple process and you can donate a one off gift, or give a regular amount every month.
We are passionate about offering fresh and engaging ways to connect with people who are unfamiliar, or perhaps all-too-familiar with church, but who wish to interact with prayer, the Bible, spirituality, and one another without feeling under pressure to conform to a stereotype of Christianity. It is important to us to make these resources freely available to be as accessible and inclusive as possible. We also want to maintain a standard of creativity, innovation and quality in our output that helps our resources be attractive, relevant and engaging.
Donate — One-off
You can make your donation now, online by debit or credit card.
Donate — Regularly
If would like to commit regularly to the work of Sanctuary First, then you can create a Standing Order via your online banking account, or completing a paper form.
(i) Online banking Create the standing order yourself, using your online banking system. The details of our account can be found here.
(ii) Paper Standing Order Form You can fill in a paper form and send it to us; we'll process it, and pass it on to your bank. [Download Form]
Developing Sanctuary First
Your donation can help us:
- provide a daily worship resource to a wide group of people, many of whom feel disconnected or disengaged from conventional church
- use social media in creative ways to build Christian community, across Scotland and around the world
- equip the wider church to participate in digital media and engage with and build vibrant community, through training and consultancy
- produce innovative resources such as teaching themes, poems, reflections, blog posts, podcasts and high quality short films
- put on a range of dynamic events for people to attend in person and to stream online
- cover our administrative and technical running costs
If you are donating online via credit or debit card, you can certifiy your Gift aid status as part of that transaction.